Photographical competition MEGA MORAVIA 2012
Competition starts on January 1st 2012, photographs can be sent until August 15th 2012
The competition will be evaluated during Mega Moravia 2012.
By sending the photographs to Photoquest every participant demonstrates acceptance of following completion rules:
- Competition is open for digital, both colour and black and white photographs taken by geocacher photographers. Participating author must be registered geocacher on the www.geocaching.com
- Participants will sent their completion photographs by email on the email address: email@example.com
- Competition topic:
GEOCACHER IN ACTION
Copyright 2011, hrib_team
Photographs must show geocaching related picture, it means that picture is taken during hunt for particular geocache, during geocaching event, during preparation of the ( today already published geocache) etc. Organizers reserve the full rights to judge on suitability of the photograph and they are entitled to reject any photograph from completion.
Participant shall attach GC code of the geocache or event at which it was taken and short title (ideally up to three words) describing the picture.
When we recieve photos, we will send you confirmation e-mail. If you don´t receive that e-mail within one week, please contact us direct on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One registered nick can compete with 3 photographs at maximum. When more than 100 authors send their photographs to competition, the organizers will select only one photograph from each participant to the final round.
- The quality of the picture shall be 3Mpx (1500x2000px) at minimum and 12Mpx (3000x4000px), at maximum. The only accepted format is JPEG.
- The results of the competition will announced during the Saturday evening program and subsequently will be published on www.megamoravia.cz where the best pictures will be shown.
- Participant grants the organizers full free of the charge rights and agrees with publishing of the submitted photographs in electronic or hardcopy form during competition, in the printed media and for other marketing and advertising purposes. Such licence is provided without any time and territorial restrictions.
- Participant grants the organizer agreement with processing submitted personal data for the purpose of the competition organization, including but not limited to its publishing, all according to the law # 101/2000 Sb., (Law covering protection of the personal data).
- Participant declares that he or she is the author of the submitted completion photographs or does the person possess the copyright to such submitted photograph with all relevant right and obligations. Participant declares that he or she is not aware of any third person disclaiming such copyright or preventing from its publishing.
- Members of the core and supporting MEGA event organization team, organizers of the PhotoQuest including their family members are excluded from the completion.
- Organizers reserve the right to modify the rules of the competition. None of participant has legal right to win the prize in competition. Furthermore the organizer can decide not to publish any of the submitted photographs or their rejection from competition. Organizer can also accept further organization provisions ( especial in the case when the content of the photograph is violation legal or ethical norms and/or in the cases required by law )
- Violation of any of the above rules may create the reason for rejection of the photograph from the competition.